Before reading this page, please make sure you've set up your RevenueCat account.
- Purchase Success
- Purchase Failed
- Set Customer Success
- Set Customer Failed
- Purchase Cancelled
- Customer ID Received
- Get Price Success
- Get Price Failed
- Restore Purchase Success [iOS]
- Restore Purchase Failed [iOS]
- Latest Transaction Id - Transaction Id after Purchase Package
- Latest Customer Id - Customer Id after Set Customer ID or Purchase Package
- Latest Error - Empty if no error
- Latest GetPrice price - 9.99
- Latest GetPrice price (Localized) - "$9.99" / "9.99 USD"
- Latest GetPrice currency - "USD", "UAH", etc.
- Latest PurchasePackage packageId
- Set Customer ID - Link your user's id with RevenueCat customer
- Customer Identifier - (We're recommending using a Current User's unique id to identify customers in the RevenueCat dashboard)
- Reset Customer ID - Unlink Customer ID from a device
- Get Package Price - Returns a price for specific product
- Get Customer ID - Returns a current customer id
- Restore Purchase [iOS] - Restores purchases (Handled by RevenueCat automatically)
How to use?
- 2.Add revenuecat_apiKey in plugin settings. To find API Key, go to RevenueCat App > API keys > Secret API keys.
- 3.Call Set Customer ID
- 4.Call Purchase Package action
Make sure you've added revenuecat_apiKey in plugin settings. To find API Key, go to RevenueCat App > API keys > Secret API keys.
RevenueCat - Verify Subscription
- Customer ID - Revenue cat user id that was used on RevenueCat Login.
Returns a result as:
- Product ID - text
- Purchase Date - date
- Grace Period Expires Date - date
- Expiration Date - date
- Is Active - yes / no (Expiration Date > Current Date)
- Error - empty text if no error
- 1.On each User Login or first Signup you need to set the RevenueCat customer ID to your own user's unique id.
- 2.Purchase a subscription (package) with action
- 3.Verify user's subscription whenever you need it