Testing & Submitting your app
- 1.Advertising ID
To fix this warning, go to your Google Play Console, select the app which you are trying to upload, then on the left side, go to
Policy and programs -> App contentin there, fill the
Advertising ID form.
It means that you've already uploaded an APK file of the app that was built not with Natively (Or previously created Natively app)
Migration request usually takes up to 24hrs. Be patient :)
After you've successfully received your build in AppStoreConnect you need:
- Open your app in AppStoreConnect and go to the TestFlight tab.
- Create a new Internal Testing group
- Add Testers to this group
- You will receive an email from AppStoreConnect with an invite to TestFlight with a link to the app.
Go to your app's page in App Store Connect, and select the App Store tab.
Here are a few recommendations:
- Social Login - If your app has a login with social media (like Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). Apple requires such apps to add Sign In with Apple. Of course, you can hide it during the review process, but you need to understand that it violates AppStore guidelines. All responsibility for such action is on your side.