Access and share health and fitness data while maintaining the user’s privacy and control.
HealthKit is an Apple Framework that is available only on iPhones. No iPads or Android devices.
- 1.Enable HealthKit for your Bundle ID on https://developer.apple.coma) Go to Bundle IDs pageb) Find your Bundle ID in a list and click on itc) Scroll down, enable HealthKit, and click Save
- 2.Enable HealthKit in NativelyTurn on the HealthKit feature and fill out the following information:
- Read permission description - A message to the user that explains why the app requested permission to read samples from the HealthKit store. Refer to Apple's guidelines to avoid potential rejection.
- Write permission description - A message to the user that explains why the app requested permission to save samples to the HealthKit store. Refer to Apple's guidelines to avoid potential rejection.
For now, Natively supports only reading data from HealthKit (We plan to add writing soon). But Apple requires apps that only read data to provide both Read/Write permission text. You can use Read text for both Read & Write.
- 3.Go to Natively and rebuild your app