Natively using OneSignal service to provide the Push Notifications support inside of your application. More details here: https://onesignal.com/
Notifications can give people timely and important information, whether the device is locked or in use. For example, notifications can signal when a message arrives, an event is about to occur, or there’s a status change.
To configure your app to work with push notifications, you need to do the following steps:
- 2.Enable the Push Notification feature.
- 3.Enter all relevant push notification information in the Natively dashboard.
- 2.One Signal App Id - App ID used by the One Signal service to send push notifications.
- 3.Push Auto Register - Automatically calls Push Notification permission on app launch
- 4.Custom Notification Sound - can be used later to send push with custom sound.
- 4.(Only for iOS) Enable "Push Notification" capabilities for your App.
- 5.Rebuild your application
If you have 2 apps (iOS and Android) for 1 website, you need 1 OneSignal application with 2 platforms enabled.