Testing & Submitting your app
- 1.Advertising ID
To fix this warning, go to your Google Play Console, select the app which you are trying to upload, then on the left side, go to
Policy and programs -> App contentin there, fill the
Advertising ID form.
It means that you've already uploaded an APK file of the app that was built not with Natively (Or previously created Natively app)
To migrate your app on Natively please fill out this https://tally.so/r/wLZexO (And provide all requested data). If you don't have all this information, please get in touch with our support in a chat or at [email protected]
Migration request usually takes up to 24hrs. Be patient :)
After you've successfully received your build in AppStoreConnect you need:
- Open your app in AppStoreConnect and go to the TestFlight tab.
- Create a new Internal Testing group
- Add Testers to this group
- You will receive an email from AppStoreConnect with an invite to TestFlight with a link to the app.
After your build was successfully delivered to the App Store Connect and you test the app through TestFlight it's to submit it to App Store.
Go to your app's page in App Store Connect, and select the App Store tab.
You need to fill out all the required information on this page. Each field has a "(?)" button that contains a more detailed explanation. If you have any issues/questions, check out this guide.
Here are a few recommendations:
- Screenshots - dimensions should be 1242x2688, 2688×1242, 1284×2778, or 2778×1284. Format PNG/JPEG. You can do it yourself or use such services like this.
- Social Login - If your app has a login with social media (like Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). Apple requires such apps to add Sign In with Apple. Of course, you can hide it during the review process, but you need to understand that it violates AppStore guidelines. All responsibility for such action is on your side.